Thursday, April 30, 2009

PSF's




Who?? What?? PSF?? PSF=Pretend Stamping Friends. I've been away for a week visiting a PSF and I had the BEST time! A few years ago (around 3) there was a post on splitcoast about a little girl who had cancer. Many of us posted that we were praying for her. We sent cards to her and her family encouraging them and letting them know we were thinking about them. One day the little girl asked her mom if this latest card came from her pretend stamping friend! That's where the name came from. The little girl is doing great now and from that first post about 25 of us became the best of freinds. We chat daily about everything in our lifes, big and small, there is nothing we don't chat about! Last year I was able to meet a couple of them in real life in California and it was so fun! This past week we had a meet up in Ohio at Pam's house! It was so very fun! Pam is such a sweet heart! So kind, giving and just wonderful, she is super funny too! Altogether there were 8 of us! I laughed until I cried, discovered some stuff about myself (thanks Sally!) and had such a great time! Here are a few pictures! Thanks girls for a perfect time! I love you lots!

7 comments:

  1. For the love of God - did you have to post the pic where my hair was standing on end like a cartoon character??!! Haha

    I loved having you girls spend some time with me and I especially loved that you spent almost a week with me. I hope you had as much fun as I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great Jenn!! Thanks for sharing them...Hopefully next time I'll be present for picture time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Jenn! It was so great to meet you IRL! You are so cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...
    Oh my - did we have fun, or what?!?!
    I was so glad to finally meet you and give you that hug(s) in real life - and you give the best hugs!
    I just love you!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow--I just smile every time I think about last weekend! I am looking forward to seeing you again this summer, girlie!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I could have been there. I'm glad that you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I have not seen these until now! What a loser I am, lol! I so wish I had been there with you. But at least I am one of the lucky ones to have seen you when you were in CA! I would have loved to have seen you again, Jenn. Everyone is right- you are such a Sweetheart!
    Looks like you all had a blast (Of course!). The PSFs are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete