Sunday, May 24, 2009

A card for my dad


I made this card for my dad for his birthday last year. It's not a newly made card because I haven't been able to use my stamp room for over 2 weeks! It's being renovated and it's taken longer than I wanted. I think I am going to love it when it is done (hopefully this week)! Anyway, I love this card. I don't really know why, I just do! My dad is such an amazing guy. He is the most generous, kind, loving guy I have ever known. The kids love spending time with Grandpa and we are thankful everyday that we are so close to him. My dad and I love having coffee together- it's our "thing". We both have Keurig coffee machines and whenever we are at each others houses we right away make coffee for each other! I love my dad!

1 comment:

  1. Great "guy" card Jenn. Nice masculine colors and the ribbon isn't froofy. I love that your dad used to come by just for some Keurig love. :-)

    ReplyDelete